[ardour-users] Jack-Transport sync with midi-sequencer-apps

Markus Hein mahein at frisurf.no
Fri Jun 24 06:23:30 PDT 2005

Hi Torsten,

I installed via apt-get from debian unstable. 'unstable' doesn't mean
that the software is buggy by default, but it can be that
the packege maintainer has  only focus on a particular app, and not on
thecollaboration of the whole thing.
After some testing and restarting/rebooting I got it running in sync mostly.

If I can't solve it , than I can try to build some apps by myself from
source.

I know that JackTransport was WorkInProgress so I just wanted to ask if
the mechanism is implemented
now in all apps.

thanks, markus