[ardour-users] shall we wait for VST or go with libfst?

hanaghan at starband.net hanaghan at starband.net
Fri Jun 10 09:07:56 PDT 2005

> Reaktor Session also bad. Groove Agent bad. The GUI works but no audio
> and free running instead of sync'ing.
>
> Battery works quite nicely though

Forgot to mention...

Akai Pitch right works but you have to track down a Windows dll file and
place it in Wines path..In my case my home directory. Then Akai Pitch
right works solid as a rock...

Only trouble is I'm not convinced that these vocal tuning devices are
worth a crap in the first place.

R~