[ardour-users] GTK color scheme; How to?

Doug McLain nostar at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 12:57:36 PDT 2005

TommyDrum wrote:

>O/H Joe Hartley έγραψε:
>

>>Check out David Mulcahy's config file which gives the old look-n-feel to
>>Ardour.  It's based on greys and blues, and is moch more pleasing to me:
>>

>Problem is I never had the chance to see the "darkest" theme on gentoo
>with beta29 (I don't know why, since I always remove old config and
>/etc/ files); and anyway I'd like to customize it to my liking...
>Is there a way I can find a reference to color schemes used in ardour
>(or gtk)?
>
>Thanks again!
>
>Tommy

Don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong. The new color scheme and
revised rc layout is not in beta29.  Most of the changes are available
from CVS but there is still some rc layout stuff thats not in there
yet.  If you're not in a super hurry, just keep a lookout for the beta30
release, which will have all the changes and an easier to understand rc
file, making color scheme changes easier.

Doug