[ardour-users] shall we wait for VST or go with libfst?

Frank smith fsmith at walescomputers.co.uk
Sat Jun 4 05:30:29 PDT 2005

Yep
It is the future and once it's running it stays running
day after day.

This doesn't happen in Windoze re SP 4 for 2000 and sp2 with XP.
If this happens you wait for them to decide to
1 say it isn't a problem
2 admit it is a problem
3 wait
4 wait
5 get the SP that breaks something else

On this site alone I have had help and problems solved in hours
and then I pass my knowledge on the next person.

It's all about the music in the end

cheers All

Bob