[ardour-users] Re: Mastered in Ardour and JAMin

bob fsmith at walescomputers.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 01:38:02 PDT 2005

Hi Pascal
I would have give my right arm for a good drummer on this track(!!!!!)

Are the Sonar drums electronic? I'm starting to see in the UK
some electronic drums on sale, have you ever used them?

Feel free to change the drums on that track,  I can give you a track
with no kit
( just the click track I think)

Glad you liked it, acoustic number next on the way!

Cheers
Bob