[ardour-users] Mastered in Ardour and JAMin

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue Jul 26 11:58:16 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 17:55, Paul Winkler wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 06:49:23PM -0400, Thomas G. Willis wrote:

> > > fyi, the one ogg file linked from there is 404.
> >

> > yeah but how does it sound? :)
>
> Eh, it's just an old John Cage riff.

    And wasn't that Claude Rains on the keys?

--
Jan "Evil Twin" Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this
we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744