[ardour-users] M-Audio

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Sun Jan 30 08:46:54 PST 2005

On 29 January 2005 at 20:28, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:

> Old question - old answer - no support today for any 1394 devices -
> some support coming one of these days...don't hold breath...

OK, how about M-Audio's Delta 1010 (not LT) "card"?  Basicly, I'm
just trying to find something like a 1010 (lots of high rate,
high resolution, with on-board routing) that works great with
Ardour.  I've read about getting something ALSA ready and that
Hammerfalls are used by developers.  $1000US is a bit much for
me $500 is closer to sane.  Cards that are ALSA ready do vary in
how well they are supported, especially for specific features and
specific applications, which is why I'm asking about a card to
support Ardour.  Sorry to be recycling a FAQ again.

Thanks...

--
Kevin