[ardour-users] where do i start]

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:17:51 PST 2005

OK - let's get really basic. After you've built this machine and
installed the software can you do anything simple with audio before
selling your soul to the Ardour camp? Can you run alspalayer and play
a CD? Are the sound modules loaded? Provide back

lsmod  output

cat /proc/asound/version

cat /proc/asound/cards