[ardour-users] Keyboard shortcuts

Daniel Da-Zi at web.de
Sun Jan 16 13:45:54 PST 2005

Hi,

this is my first message, so let me thank all of you for your effort
to making OS/Linux SOUND good.
I'm a electrical/IT-engineering student and part-time sound engineer
for a couple of years now,
grow up and got fed up with CoolEdit, never afforded nuendo or
protools and therefore tried ardour since two years.
But I'm still not very used to it.
Anybody made a list of key shortcuts?
I wanted to help with documentation, but where is this wiki/something
we discussed a couple of days ago?
I have it running on two boxes properly, but the third (500MHz,
256RAM, Terratec8-chan) runs out of memory quite fast: Ardour uses
40MB at start and increases with 1MB/chan/minute during recording.

thanks for hints

Daniel