[ardour-users] Happy happy - no crashing

Florian Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Thu Jan 13 07:38:42 PST 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:03:55 +0200
"mArukqs" <marukas at hardcore.lt> wrote:

> I had some weird behaviour before.
>
> When song was reaching the end and I did not do anything for 10 seconds, then jack was disconnecting ardour with "ardour was not fast enough message".
>
>  I was so depressed that I wanted to reinstall my Fedora from scratch. I am not sure where is the problem, but it works now.

take a look at ardours cpu usage before the "ardour was too slow"
message. If it climbs to 100% you might have a denormal problem of a
plugin you use..

Make the following test: disable all plugins you use in your session and
enable them one after the other. One of them will probably produce the
cpu consumption when the transport is stopped.

Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!
http://affenbande.org/~tapas/