[ardour-users] Happy happy - no crashing

Christopher K. George ckg at YaleSDA.org
Thu Jan 13 06:58:05 PST 2005

Did you get your 4096 and 1024 backwards?  If ardour wasn't fast enough with a period of 4096 it would not be fast enough with 1024 either -- unless there is something strange happening here.

~ckg

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:21:31 +0200, mArukqs wrote