[ardour-users] My first time. I need advice

Renato Degli Esposti r.degliesposti at acm.org
Sun Feb 20 01:55:59 PST 2005

I'm back from the installation.
No luck. I played it manually, using ardour.
I stopped Jack, but aplay says Sample format not available.
I tried to export the tracks in various combinations , but with no luck.
Obviously every suggestion is welcome, but at this point I realize I'm a
bit OT, so I'm here to say thank you to all for help and responsiveness.
I'ĺl keep looking for a solution.
Renato

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da OpenProtect, ed e'