[ardour-users] My first time. I need advice

Renato Degli Esposti r.degliesposti at acm.org
Sat Feb 19 00:21:12 PST 2005

Do you have any guesses to explain why I can play the tracks using
ardour and I ear nothing using aplay ?

Here is the command I use, just to try :
aplay -D hw:0,0 -c2 -d300 -I track1.wav track2.wav

Nothing even using this:
aplay -D hw:0,0 track1.wav

BTW, I understand  that -d 30 stops it after 30 seconds, but I need to
kill it.

thank you
Renato

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da OpenProtect, ed e'