[ardour-users] configuring and second HD for Ardour

Jimmy jhstaton at pldi.net
Sun Feb 13 12:33:50 PST 2005

I've looked through the archive but haven't found an answer for this.
I have a PC running Ardour it has 2 IDE HD's 1 has root and home mounted
on one and I'd like the use the other for the sound files.
I don't have any trouble mounting it or anything like that What I need to know
is where do I configure Ardour to use this HD for all sound files? is it a
simple as putting the session there? I figure there more to it than that.
Any help would be appreciated.