[ardour-users] Using external processors

Jon Morin jon.j.morin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 10:53:16 PST 2005

I'm afraid that I started that thread on the LAU list :)  Interesting
subject, and I'm learning a lot about convolution!

Actually, one of the reasons that I started this thread was that I
have a few analog processors (well, one is a digital reverb, but
analog I/O, and one is a compressor) that I simply like the sound of
better than some of the plugins available.  It's also more natural for
me to reach over to my rack and tweak knobs for some of this stuff
than try to find setting in the correct plugin (and then automate
that).  I already _know_ my processors :)  It's good to see that these
can be used with Ardour.

BTW, I've decided on the 1010, since so many folks on the lists seem
to have such good results with them.

Jon