[ardour-users] Crossfade from song to song.

Harold Aling h.aling at home.nl
Fri Dec 30 05:42:47 PST 2005

Yeah, I know... It's just that I don't like the idea that I have to
compile and install 20+ dependencies to get one app to display a GUI.

I really believe that if an application has nothing to do with configuring
or adding features to a desktop environment, it has to be written using a
'common' toolkit (gtk, qt, fltk, etc).

I Guess I'll be using the CLI version for now...

Tnx, -H-