[ardour-users] Success

Jason Russler jason.russler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 19:26:06 PST 2005

I've been playing with Ardour on and off for two years now.   The
scenario usually goes like this:  compile the latest, try to put
together a complete track, become frustrated with something and then
ultimately give up for a while.  Problems were usually stability
issues, either Ardour-related or some other essential program (usually
a MIDI editor).  My most recent attempt finally ended in success and
Ardour was easily the most stable, workable tool in the chain.  It's
come a long, long way in the last few releases.
This track was thrown together with some of the usual suspects:
ZynAddSubFX, MusE, Hydrogen (controlled via MusE), Jamin
(compression/EQ), with some touches from my QS-8 (blech) - and, of
course, Ardour catching it all.  Please forgive the fade-out.

http://dc27music.com/pluck.ogg