[ardour-users] Ardour & BCF2000 USB control surface

Grant Wier ze at ze.yi.org
Sun Dec 25 12:23:03 PST 2005

i've had similar connection problems, unrelated to midi control, using either
qjackctl or patchage to make the connections...
recently, while using patchage, i found that one instance of the connection
problem happened when one of the ports involved had changed names, and that
doing a 'refresh' in patchage updated what it saw and allowed the connection
to be made successfully. i don't know if this, or something else along these
lines, is necessarily always the culprit, but it might be worth trying the
refresh button in the connections window when its acting up.