[ardour-users] start and end location marker

Luc Tanguay lucus at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 14 18:24:09 PST 2005

On a related subject (where does the song start or said differently,
where is bar #1?), I, for instance, would like to be able to specify
where is my bar #1.  I usually write pieces of songs on paper before
recording.  So I can write bars 1 to 20 on one sheet, than 21 to 30 on
another one.  Back in Ardour, I have to remember that Bar #3 in Ardour
is Bar #1 in the song, etc.  Maybe it is already a feature of Ardour
(change bar numbers), but I did not find where to change it.

Luc