[ardour-users] How to split long recording into seperate songs?

Peter Hagen peter at wingsofdeath.nu
Mon Dec 12 04:03:23 PST 2005

Personally, i'm really glad with the snap to markers.. I just place the
markers at the beginning and the ending of the audio (pressing the
numberic Enter key during playback), and set the snap to markers. Then
select the range you need and export it..

that brings me to another question. Is it possible to export multiple
tracks (mono, stereo...ehm.. multiple?) in some kind of fileformat?

greetings

peter