[ardour-users] Large File Problem

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Dec 11 18:06:00 PST 2005

On Sun, 2005-12-11 at 15:47 -0700, Neil Nelson wrote:
> Paul,
>
> That clarifies things quite well.
>
> If it is not too difficult to convert to RIFF/WAV64 perhaps I could give
> it a try. You very likely have an idea of how to go about it.

the actual code is likely going to be trivial. its really just a change
in the type of one header variable.

but the overall integration into the existing filesource.cc code is
probably not so straightforward. its not something that i can get my
head around while working on the gtk2 port, but maybe jesse or somebody
else might offer some ideas.

--p