[ardour-users] new songs on-line

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Fri Dec 9 08:36:15 PST 2005

Greetings:

  I've put two new recordings on-line:

    http://linux-sound.org/itsover.ogg

    http://linux-sound.org/tomorrownight.ogg

  Both pieces recorded in Ardour and mastered with JAMin.

  I've also revised and updated this page:

    http://linux-sound.org/ardour-music.html

  I've removed two pieces from that page and added the new songs. I've
also updated the other Ogg files on the site, they've been remixed in
Ardour and mastered with JAMin. Blessings upon the heads of all Linux
audio software developers ! :)

  I hope you enjoy the new material. It's Over is an original (and has
been linked on the LAM site), Tomorrow Night is my rendition of a ballad
by Lonnie Johnson. Comments and constructive criticisms are always welcome.

Best,

dp