[ardour-users] sync imported wav files

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Dec 6 10:48:22 PST 2005

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 07:44:01PM +0100, Petter Sundl??f wrote:
> But that won't work/will be a lot of work if there are small hickups
> inside the regions, that are not caused by clock differences.

Well, I'm assuming that both recorders were running continuously.

I don't know what "small hiccups" could be caused by, except
somebody pausing one of the recorders, or an EXTREMELY
horrible jittery clock. I doubt that even the crappiest cheap-ass
CD players have enough jitter to invalidate my suggestion.
Did you have something else in mind?

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com