[ardour-users] OS X Ardour - Any Presonus users?

Eric ej at ir.iit.edu
Fri Dec 2 06:53:58 PST 2005

There are at least two users, myself included, who have had problems with
dropped frames or xruns using a presonous firebox on osx.  I could not fix
my issues no matter how high i set the jack buffer size and eventually gave
up.  It's next to impossible for me to say whether it was the card or
whether we both just had some general ardour problem...check the list
archives for others' opinions.

eric.