[ardour-users] Button to stop all plugins

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:45:23 PDT 2005

Hi,
   I would agree that there is no 'need', but it might be nice. It's
fast, but takes up space, etc.

   If developers are looking for these sorts of small enhancements I
would renew my request for a 'mono' button on stereo output master
faders to quickly ensure no phasing problems. Some external preamps
offer this on stereo channels to ensure you don't have a miswired
cable when doing stereo mic-ing so one might argue it would be useful
on all stereo elements.

   It's the one thing I've really missed after selling m 002 Rack. I
can, of course, get the same thing by messing with Jack connections
but that's neither fast or convenient.

Cheers,
Mark