[ardour-users] Ardour needs a forum

James Rich james at chowhouse.com
Tue Aug 30 10:00:33 PDT 2005

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005, Steve Robinson wrote:

> There is a need for a software/technical section, a
> music section and  a music production section. These
> general categories have many obvious sub-categories
> too.

Paul mentioned that he will only monitor the email lists, and I think
rightly so.  So anything that is related to problems with ardour (bugs or
behaviour) should always be kept in this list or on ardour-dev.  However,
for music and music production there is already a phpbb forum that is just
waiting for people to start using:

http://www.chowhouse.com/ardour/

It is called the Ardour Album, but all types of discussion related to
music production, composition, and recording are welcome.  I hope to be
posting a complete ardour session there soon so people can see every stage
of what I do (not that I'm that great but what the heck).

James Rich