[ardour-users] ardour panning problem during playback

akheron at free.fr akheron at free.fr
Wed Aug 24 19:02:53 PDT 2005

Hello,

I am recording some sounds via the line and the mic inputs of my Sound blaster
Live with ardour.
When I play the recorded samples in ardour, the panning is unbalanced. And the
waveforms are unblanaced too in the stripes.
The level is higher in the right channe than in the left channel.

But when I export the tracks to a .wav file, the panning balance is correct.

Is this a misconfiguration of my own fault or is this a known well bug ?

I'm using the latest ardour distribution and I never had this problem before.