[ardour-users] ardour: error while loading shared libraries

Golden Butler delachi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:32:48 PDT 2005

I've managed to install ardour on Suse 9.2 box and fulfill all the
dependecies. However, when I go to start Ardour, I get the following error
message:

# ardour: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open

I've double checked to see if indeed 'libstdc++.so.6 was installed and it
is. Is there anyway I can tell Ardour where it is located? Any help is
appreciated.

Thank you,

Delamatrix