Other question. was [ardour-users] gate swh-plugin

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Thu Apr 28 09:32:15 PDT 2005

"Oleg Ivanenko" <oai-ash at yandex.ru>:
> >http://muzik.agnula.org/view.php?view=track&id=778
>
> I was hear this track -- very clear sound (especially voice),
> congratulations!
>
> What equipment You using for audiorecordings?

Clear sound? I don't think so. It's all recorded with the mono "Aiwa
Condenser Zoom Microphone CM-Z3" and behringer ada8000. So that's cheap
and people don't recommend such stuff.

What's not cheap is that the mic once belonged to one of my favourite
filmmakers, Vlado Kristl, who spent the sundown of his adventurous and
turbulent life with us at the Munich Filmmuseum. Being just a thing of
course it does hold dear memories for me.

Wolfgang