[ardour-users] Region names in the region pane update spordaically when renaming a given region in the editor

Lukas Erni lerni at gmx.ch
Tue Apr 26 18:55:45 PDT 2005

Am Samstag 16 April 2005 19:06 schrieb Chris Cannam:
> beta28 still appears to have the bug reported by Carl Seleborg and
> Lukas Erni for earlier betas in February and March, where Ardour
> crashes when loading a session with certain sequencer applications
> (including Rosegarden and seq24) running at the same time.  This is
> a bit terminal for the Fervent system.

I never made a proper bugreport on that. It works well now with seq24
0.6.3 and b29. loop do play more or less smoth (little clicks - from
ardour i gues -  when having peaks at the looppoints) I never figured
out what the problem was it that case you mentioned - I also made a
alsa update at this time and afterwards it worked. now with my
current setup hydrogen 0.9.1 does not behave as expected in this
combination...  things with play and stop are wired and
hydrogen looses jack-connection in a random fashion :-/ also playback
does stop sometimes unexpeced. recording a
patter was a bit of a adventure but with a lot of trys it worked for
a few ones. I'll see how things behave with hydrogen 0.9.2.

does anybody have a similar expirience with this combination of
ardour, seq24 and hydrogen?

-luk