[ardour-users] any help for a freebsd & want-to-be ardor user?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Apr 18 14:03:13 PDT 2005

>session_export.cc:221: error: `__builtin_types_compatible_p' undeclared=20
>(first use this function)
>session_export.cc:221: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only=

   [ ... ]

these errors are completely unfamiliar to me. i have no idea where
they come from. i do not recall them ever being reported by linux
users. also, "lrintf error was due to a missing ffmpeg" is completely
wrong. lrintf() is a C library function. ffmpeg has nothing to do with
it unless updating and/or installing it also updated your C library.

--p