[ardour-users] Region names in the region pane update spordaically when renaming a given region in the editor

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Sat Apr 16 10:22:07 PDT 2005

On 16 April 2005 at 18:06, Chris Cannam <cannam at all-day-breakfast.com> wrote:

> beta28 still appears to have the bug reported by Carl Seleborg and Lukas
> Erni for earlier betas in February and March, where Ardour crashes when
> Rosegarden and seq24) running at the same time.

When (what version) was this bug discovered or introduced?  I had
Rosegarden running in sync with ardour beta10.  I haven't tried that
since I upgraded to beta26.  I've since upgraded to beta28 and was
about to use it for the first time in just a few minutes.  I will
have need to sync Rosegarden and ardour soon, and it would be nice to
not have to back up all the way to beta10, i.e. I'd stay with beta26
if that worked.

Thanks much....

--
Kevin