[ardour-users] Setting up a DAW on Mandrake 10.1

Jenny Bernard bernarjf at email.uc.edu
Mon Apr 11 19:45:30 PDT 2005

Hi Daniel,

I'm running Mandrake 10.1 and using an SBLIve card too.  Being
relatively new to Linux I can't offer a lot of detailed advice, but I
have found Thac's rpms to be helpful:
http://rpm.nyvalls.se/index10.1.html
He's got a lot of things built for Mandrake 10.1 and that's where I got
my versions of jack and ardour.  I don't recall having any problems
getting either of them up and running.

Hope that helps!
Jenny

Jenny Bernard