[ardour-users] Re: [ardour-dev] Eek nice hefty crash action...UPDATE

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Mon Apr 11 00:37:46 PDT 2005

> I have had problems like this in the past using reisers file system.
> Sorry to say the only fix I found was to use a different file system.
> This is really not a problem caused by ardour, at least it was not for me.

hmmm.  odd.  maybe I'll change filesystems ;)

I wouldn't think it would be a problem ardour could cause either - but it
did strike me as fishy that only the directory ardour was working in (where
the session was/is) was horked.... maybe an expert will chime in as to
whether it's possible for ardour to do this kind of horking...