[ardour-users] Recording Mic and Line at the same time

Marukqs marukas at hardcore.lt
Wed Apr 6 01:49:12 PDT 2005

With SB you can record only a stereo signal (capture 1 is a left channel and
capture 2 is the right one).

Pan microphone to the left and line in to the right. In ardour set one track
to alsa_pcm:capture_1 (this will be a track for microphone) and other to
capture_2 (this one is for line).

Of course line in will be mono.

Marukqs