[ardour-users] CCRMA vs. AGNULA

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Wed Apr 6 00:13:58 PDT 2005

right now I'll sawy I'd go with fedora core 3 - but i'm curious what
everybody else will say now that you wrote that

i'm after very much the same thing, actually

I was just talking about this with a friend - his opinion was go with FC3 or
Suse - although neither of us has used Suse.  his other opinion was go with
what Paul Davis recommends