[ardour-users] I totally already asked this once

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Sun Apr 3 07:06:42 PDT 2005

man I'm a nerd.  I TOTALLY already asked this and forgot and can't figure it
out again - but somebody on this list told me the shortcut keys to sort of
gain control of an errant fluxbox window.  Ardour and fluxbox have this
little spat they like to do where Ardour's window will just be too big for
the screen, and you can't get your mouse to the bar that allows you to move
it or even to right click and "maximize"

someone on here told me last time I whined about this to "shift right click"
or SOMETHING (it ain't that, unless it's not working...)