[ardour-users] ardour doesn't find libjack.so.0, exits.

Damien DeZurik ddezurik at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 10:24:28 PDT 2004

Thanks to all for the great insight and discussion.  I
did add /usr/local/lib to ld.so.conf, ldconfig'd, and
that fixed my problem in a way that I feel is standard
relative to the way I do/have_done things.  After some
fiddling to get my Audiophile_2496 card set up with
the right connections in JACK, I had it all.  I laid
down a couple test tracks last night, seems like a
great product.  Cheers to all who work and continue to
work on such a cool tool for Linux!

Next step, Hydrogen...

Damien