[ardour-users] ardour doesn't find libjack.so.0, exits.

Damien DeZurik ddezurik at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 21:04:58 PDT 2004

Hmmm ...

> You probably have libjack installed in a different
> place than where it
> was when you compiled ardour.

I'd have to say "no" on this one.  I installed libjack
before compiling ardour and haven't moved it since.

> See if...
> $ ldd `which ardour` | grep libjack
> points somewhere else.

This gives me:
-------
libjack.so.0 => not found
-------

All other libraries are found when I use ldd `which
ardour`.  It is just libjack it is not finding.

libjack.so.0 seems to be there though, locate finds it
in /usr/local/lib

Any other thoughts? ...

Thanks!