[ardour-users] Ardour-Hydrogen Sync Problem2!+Compiling ErrorMsg

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Oct 18 16:08:19 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 15:10, muadib at in.gr wrote:
> Ok, the reason I use these versions is because these were downloaded by Apt-get.
> I am having probs compiling Ardour from scratch.I need some help here folks.
>
> I do ./configure, and returns:
> checking for jack >= 0.66.0  Package jack was not found in the package-config search path
>
> Do I have to download something else? I have JACKd 0.98.1

Depends on which distro you are using. Usually you need to install the
developer packages that correspond to the base package. They usually
have the same name as the base package but they end in "-devel".

-- Fernando