[ardour-users] Ardour-Hydrogen Sync Problem!

Johannes Mario Ringheim jri at broadpark.no
Mon Oct 18 15:07:27 PDT 2004

Don't know if it'll help you to know, but i'm using hydrogen version
0.9.0 in sync with ardourbeta19, and it works 99%, wich means there are
hardly any errors at all, the transport control also working very
nicely. Jack is version 0.99. Don't know why you're using those older
versions, though...

Can report very high level of 'coolness' in this setup, it is powerful
but nice and convenient to use. Have been using lots of Windows-software
like Fruityloops and even the big packages for Sonar, but this setup is
way cooler, at least for me, being a hiphop/acidjazz-beats producer. I
see that there are many things from the professional world of that kind
of music taken in account in the making of jack, ardour and even hydrogen.

-johannes ringheim,
 http://ringheimsauto.1go.dk