[ardour-users] Ardour-Hydrogen Sync Problem!

muadib at in.gr muadib at in.gr
Mon Oct 18 14:39:48 PDT 2004

Hello,

I am having problems connecting Hydrogen as a slave to Ardour.
What I do is:
Invoke JACK: jackd -R -d alsa -d sblive -p 512 -r 44100 -H
Load hydrogen and then load Ardour.
All these run under Root.
I then go to Hydrogen, load up a project, and press the JACK Transport button on top.
Then, I bring up Ardour, make a new session, go to the Option window, Sync, Sync with JACK. I then add some tracks, edit their Inputs to capture from hydrogen's tracks.
>From there on, whatever I do on Ardour, Hydrogen does not obey(some slave, huh?).

Here's what versions I run:Ardour 09beta17.1, ardour/gtk 0.520.1, libardour lib 0.820.1
JACKd 0.98.1, Hydrogen 0.8.2-1.