[ardour-users] Re: [ardour-dev] MTC Ardour master Samplitude slave

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Sun Oct 17 21:21:54 PDT 2004

here is my current slightly modified ardour.rc file for you. Third. This give me both midi out's of my C-Port ( the first two) and the third is the 1st output from my Midisport 2x4. Haven't worked out how to get the other 3 yet... fullness of time child, fullness of time......

I am currently chase-locking Record Producer Pro (yuk) via 25 frame SMPTE/MTC and it's workng fine for my purposes. I'm not doing any beat work yet, just soft pastoral Orch timbres with lots of open time. But, Samplitude chase-locked to Ardour as well as any other source when I tested it the other day with a 120 BPM click.... as perfect as you can get. The drift today remains @ approx +/- 3% of a semtone and it often does that anyway under Windoze.

Cheers.