[ardour-users] Re: [ardour-dev] MTC Ardour master Samplitude slave

Third Option thirdoption at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 12:49:36 PDT 2004

Welp, I have a report - I updated to beta19 and I must report no MTC sync
success :(

this is beta19-r1, the (masked) gentoo ebuild - 2.6 kernel blah blah

The option box to send MTC sync can't even be checked - click and nothing
happens, it's disabled

anybody know what might be the difference between me and 'ol Geoff?