[ardour-users] Session export ?

John Anderson ardour at semiosix.com
Tue Nov 16 14:24:57 PST 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 02:01, Jason Jones wrote:
> Web songs made with ardour!?  I didn't know that existed!  Could someone
> give me a URL to that sweet gem of a website?  I'd love to hear what
> others are doing with ardour - and I'd love to post what I've done.

One of my songs, featuring Rosegarden & Fluidsynth on drums and some
percussion, me on some other percussion and guitars and bass. My wife on
vocals, and unintentional shower noises at the end.

12 tracks in Ardour, using Freeverb, Mono amp, 4-band parametric in
various places. Dyson compressor for bass. Ran it through Jamin without
changing any settings, mainly because I haven't really gotten my head
around mastering yet. Sounds a bit smoother though.

Recorded at 48k for no particular reason, downsampled to 44k1 with
rezound.

http://www.semiosix.com/songs/john_anderson-thirty.ogg

It's still a beta release - all feedback gratefully received.

bye
John