[linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-users] more music with Ardour

Johannes M Ringheim jri at broadpark.no
Tue Nov 16 08:39:21 PST 2004

OK, this has to be quick, must go soon, so this is just a loose idea.

What about putting up a simple webpage to post "made with ardour"-tunes.
If people can host themselves, or use archive.org, I can put up a page
where one could post links to the tune, and others could comment each tune.
The free webhotel I use, *.1go.dk, works for me.

Not anything big, just an open, simple site for people on this list
without complicated stuff.

I've made a "post your comment"-dummy (dummy) here, see if you like it:
http://ringheimsauto.1go.dk/forsvunne/kommentar_max.php (you'll figure
out the fields)
I don't think login will be necessary.

Any thoughts? Interesting?

DISCLAIMER:
I guarantee nothing, but I'm motivated to do this.

-johs.