[ardour-users] (Partly) Ardour-produced tune out 11.11

Johannes M Ringheim jri at broadpark.no
Tue Nov 9 14:24:39 PST 2004

Ringheims Auto, wich is delivering music for autos, will release a new
tune under a CC-license thursday 11.11. The tune is in the genres of
acidjazz and instrumental hiphop, and is made of old and rotting
material from back in my (previous) trackeryears.

Because of recent migration I had to use Renoise under Wine, but the
newly recorded scratches, wich makes for much of the track, was of
course done in Ardour. Renoise works very well in wine, but it would be
better having a native tracker synked to jack with seperate outputs.
Cheesetracker looks quite interesting, but I don't know if it would synk
to jack or how to make it do that.

Screenshots from the sessions here:
http://ringheimsauto.1go.dk/skjermdumpQscratch.png
http://ringheimsauto.1go.dk/skjermdumpQRenoiseWine.png

We will also throw a (net)releaseparty at the virtual world off FOOTURE
(bek.no:7000), and stream live DJ'ing from 18:00 CET on thursday. You'll
find links and info at ringheimsauto.1go.dk/index_en.html

Hope you might show up at the party and that you don't find this info
annoying.

-Ringheims Auto,
 Music and mixtapes for autos.