[ardour-users] help... how to route?

Scott Helmke scott at scotthelmke.com
Fri May 28 11:15:33 PDT 2004

Right-click on the "output" button below the fader, and select "Edit".  The
first tab lets you pick hardware outputs (set the Master out here) and the
second tab lets you pick internal inputs (set the track outputs to the
master input here).

-Scott

--
---- Scott Helmke ---- scott at scotthelmke.com ---- (734) 604-9340 ----
And you'll visualize not taking any chances