[ardour-users] export confusion

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Mon Mar 15 15:29:32 PST 2004

Jeeez!

Just to make my night more confusing, Rezound does not accurately report
the size of the file. When I simply list the directory, the file is the
size it should be. Audacity still thinks its a 32 bit float for some
reason. I will try to burn them to a CD and get to the bottom of this mess!

Unexplained gain is stil in effect, sorry to say...

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 107: