[ardour-users] re MTC device

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Wed Mar 3 12:56:30 PST 2004

Thanks for the reply Jesse. I will subscribe to the dev list today...
there are a few features I think are needed &  perhaps they are not too
difficult to implement.I will post them there.
 I have worked out how to set the midi device... I was looking at the
wrong ardour.rc file (in root)... edited the one in the home dir and all
is well.... see, I'm a total newbie, but perhaps I'll be alright soon !
I was able to call up the famous midi pool error using srub this
morning. It always seems to happen on a "start play" cycle when there is
a bit of load..syncing and playing back a few tracks etc.It seems to be
the only bug I have seen regularly....bete 11-2 looks pretty good ! I'm
using ARDOUR for the first time "in session" for a voice-over today.

  Where do I find the ardour.log file so I can send crash reports,if
any. Are there any other files I need to send as well ?

Cheers for now.